life's gift

life's gift

Wednesday, April 25, 2012


Beloved teachers,


"The dream begins with a teacher who believes in you, who tugs and pmehes and leads you to the next plateau, sometimes poking you with a sharp stick called "truth."  (Dan Rather).

You all have made me to dream high, and sharpen our thought and instilled value in me that gives me an everlasting hope in all the circumstances. I am sharpened and depleted by you all. I never realized when you all left me with your imprinted impression. I feel so lucky to be guided and taught by you all. Like all the professions, I felt you all entered into my life, but I never tried to peek into what you all have made me to be. Now I realize it. You were only out of many who expected great and hoped high from me, who had the eagerness to see your students being valuable. Besides holding the text book, you all have enriched me with ever green value in me which makes me a human.

Now I am going to be what you all are, but I am doubtful whether I will leave the same impression on my students like you all did. But I would also promise that I will never let you all down. The inspiration you left on me is perfect and I will also strive for that perfectness.

So today on your day, I pray with all my heart for all of you, our role models and wish I would also be like you all.   Wish you many happiness and long lives.

                                                                            With lot’ of love

                                                                              Hannah                                                                                                                               



No comments:

Post a Comment