life's gift

life's gift

Friday, April 13, 2012

A love letter


Dear my Angel Prince,
This is the first letter I'm sending you and to the very first guy whom I've ever loved. We are destined to be together...so I kept my first love only for you. You are different to capture me and especially my heart which was kept undiscovered till now. You gave me a realization of my existence in this world and made me feel I'm the most special of all. I just wonder why you didn’t come into my life earlier. But I don't regret for it as up-to these years I've been waiting for you, and I've been rewarded by the God for preserving my love only for you... and the reward is you dear.
I've been a crazy girl and still I am who gets carried away by the romantic stories of the novels, and get dissolved in the fairy tales. I had always dreamed of a true guy whom I can love once in my entire life and more over the guy who can love me back like all the girls expect to. Since my childhood I wanted to be loved truly and I must say I was in great need of Love. And now suddenly after so many years of my wait, you entered into my life coincidentally, and I started to feel my dreams have come true... may be God gave me more than I had expected. You didn't inform me when you would come and even you didn't give me a sign to capture my heart but dear I'm happy that you did come. Your entry into my life just made my days blissful, complete and wonderful. 
You are the only man who could make me happy and joyful. I need no reason to be happy now because you are my reason for everything. Your simple words can heal me in all circumstances. I never felt so lucky before.
Thank you so much for making me so special. 
I'm who I am with you. You beautified my world, my life and my heart.
I love you! I love you! And always will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

               
    Yours Hannah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment