life's gift

life's gift

Monday, April 16, 2012

MY REVIVED DEDICATION
I had always wanted to be a doctor, and I did try my best to fulfill it but I failed. And every one complained that I haven't worked hard. But what if I haven't studied and got it? Then definitely I know all will say I did work hard. Since twelve years of my stay in the school, I have been rewarded for my hard work. But for the first time in my life, i.e last year, I have failed and strangely that year was my turning point...I did fail in the crucial point of my life. It's so painful when we are not being rewarded and it's more painful if our failures are being insulted. 

I knew every body had great expectations from me, and I didn't ignored it. Instead their expectations were main guideline for me. But what can I explain now when I've failed? And if I try to do so, I'm sure nobody will believe me because all we need is the prove which I don't have. Every body now blames me that I did not work hard, and sometimes I too start feeling I actually didn't. The humans' notion is that every thing has to be proven and seen practically and that they feel is in succeeding .But who can ever try to dig out who have made lot of sacrifices in keeping their dream? And who would know how difficult it is to overcome the failure? All they need is the reality and the proven world.

It was hard for me in the beginning  but now I feel I've learned more. And my failure has greater significance than what I would have learned in my success. I have indeed learned about this world, and it's tendencies.  I realize now that I have grown up.I am becoming a woman indeed. 

And the profession that I finally chose is the most appropriate for me. I have to take responsibilities, challenges and pain of my students. I must and will try my best to feel the hearts of my students. I had and have many teachers who really inspired me to be me, and I too want to leave a greater and everlasting impression on my children. As said by  Henry Adams, "A teacher affects eternity:he can never tell where his influence stops." I want to create an influencing life in them. 

And as I start my journey on preparing for my above stated words, I would like to pray to God to always help me not only to teach my children but also let me feel them, and their hearts... for what I believe is that to be a good teacher one must first be a good human and a human needs an empathetical heart. 
I just want to be a simple teacher who works hard as much as their children does and at least bring some change in them. 
I could not be a doctor but at least I will make some one a doctor, and for that day I'm always looking forward.!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment