life's gift

life's gift

Tuesday, September 11, 2012



In cherish able love

Hst.
Let sky be stretched forth like a scroll,
All the plants be made pen,
And waters of the ocean are made ink.
If I were a scribe and to write
About the profound love for you,
It is million times more than I can ever think
The sky shall be filled,
All the plants would finish
And the ocean would be dry,
Yet the sky won’t accommodate
All my loves for you.
That would be just the bit of my whole love.
Those parts were too short,
Yet the days are splendid.
The aroma of love we shared,
The marvelous thing I ever got.
Sitting outside all alone
Staring up to the sky;
Watching the changing moon
Beneath the moving clouds,
Makes your presence all alive.
The healing evening breeze
Swifts my hair gently away
And I feel you by my side
I bring my hand on your chest,
And I feel you’re all mine.
You touch the waited lips
That anticipates with your name.
You stretch your arms all wide,
And I dissolve deep inside.
I lean my restless head on yours,
Whisper that I’m the luckiest,
Special and wonderful more
Have a guy like you in my life,
Your single glance makes my day
You are the sun who radiates love
And your love has embalmed me.
You showed my real existence.
And it is verily amazing
To fall in love with you.
I always wanted to tell you
I want to tell you even now
I love you now and forever more.
                                                             
         

No comments:

Post a Comment