life's gift

life's gift

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

2nd letter.



Darling,
I’m sitting outside just looking up to the challenging moon beneath the moving clouds and wondering how lucky I’m to have you in my life. I’m enjoying the evening healing breeze and it swifts my hair gently; and I strongly feel your hand stroking my hair, touching my lips and lending your shoulder to lean my restless head. We just looked up together and joyous smile united us more closely to make us one. I brought my hand on your chest to know you are still with me. Then I slowly raised my head and looked into your eyes and I could see the depth of your profound love for me. You drew your lips to kiss me, my heart started in fast pace and then I dissolved in your love and then I began to say I love you when I realized I was alone sitting in the dark.
I miss you as I always do, but today I miss you more. Everything around reminds me of your presence. I’m listening to the song, ‘Breathless’ by Shayne Ward where he states about the promises and the hopes which we listened together in our last meet. The song I feel is tuned only for us. Every single moment has been very special with you because you are special among all.
You are the man whom I’m hoping since now. It needs a man to be able to make one lonely woman happy, and you are that. You didn’t and even don’t demand much from me but you give me more, and your gift is your profound love. It is really pure and true. When I met you for the first time a strong power forced me and I could not deny my heart believing that you are that guy whom I was always dreaming of. And now I realize how true my heart was.
Each time you give me your smile, I feel I’m special, growing, changing and enjoying in your love. I know I never meant to be showered by the love you deed on me, but knowing that it happened to me, I feel I’m the luckiest. When I hold my pen and start thinking about you, the words rush to appear on top but dear all these words irrespective of in which lines are true and I meant it from my heart.
And now my heart is anticipating with joys as I’m getting married to you, a guy whom I love fully. Since our engagement has been done a month ago, I’m counting the days when we will be together. May be I’m the first woman being so excited about getting married in this modern style of living. While other ladies want to live all by themselves and enjoy with their own but me I want to live with you as there is no charm in living a life without your presence. Like everyone in this world, I also want a happy ending like in snow white and Cinderella without hurting anyone. And I’m very much glad that both of our parents strongly supported our love, and in all I thank God for destining you as my husband.
Our thoughts and our feelings are all parallel it is not always same, yet the sacrifices and the understanding we have built in our relation keeps them alive and alike. And it has been possible only because you knew me better. I didn’t have to lay down my views, but you knew it all. You respected my views, understood my weaknesses and cherished my success. These are all beautiful. It is all because of you. You hold my hands when I tremble and you held me in your arms when I needed a shoulder to hide my crying face. These are the most charming and cherish able moments with you.
I love you now and forever more.
Your love
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment